"The innovative review center that past reviewees prefer."
Quality – We provide our students the most comprehensive, complete and intensive review in preparing them for their international pharmacy examinations. We Offer more essential subjects, more review hours and more materials and services that the students need in order to pass the exam.
Integrity – We offer our clients the maximum services they need to compensate their fees. We support our clients by educating them for free on the proper information about the examination application processes and appropriate means of legal employment in the countries that they prefer to pursue their careers. We believe that aspiring pharmacists can process their exam application independently and a direct employer can hire them without any intervention of a recruitment agency.
Credibility – The education center's lecturers are composed of highly competent University Professors from UST Faculty of Pharmacy, University of the Philippines and Adamson University College of Pharmacy, Medical Doctors (UST & U.P-PGH Alumni, Physicians from Medical City and Philippine Heart Center) and actual international examination passers.
Perseverance – We believe that proper education, hard work and fortitude is the key in passing the exam. The review involves effort and sacrifice that builds the student's self determination and confidence in order to attain their goals.
Commitment – We are committed to prioritize the interest of our students. The success of our clients is the goal of our center.
Providing the MOST Complete & Intensive Review for
International Pharmacy Examinations.
- We Offer the most complete review curriculum focusing
on the major subject areas based on the actual examination study guides.
- More than 120 hours (16 -17 Sessions) of Comprehensive and interactive review for FPGEE, APEC and PEBC.
- We conduct Weekly Assessment Tests and 4 Major simulated exam to evaluate the comprehension of our students.
- FREE Consultations on the application process from our team of actual examination passers.
- More Essential Subjects.
- More Review Hours.
- More Practice Exams.
- FREE Review Manual.
- FREE Additional Lecture Handouts.
- FREE Review Book and CDs.
- FREE Final Assessment Briefing.